Friday, October 23, 2009

Quilting in the Country Quilt Retreat

We had our "Quilting in the Country" Quilt Retreat at the first of the month and had an absolute ball. My cousin, Louise, came and stayed with me and we attended the retreat together. It is held at an old church building in Virden, New Mexico. There was three days of quilting. I signed up for three quilts and two table runners as well as a class on quilting tips. I loved every minute of the retreat. All the teachers were awesome!! That includes Brenda, Cindy, Carla, Deanna, Gyanne and Karen. I thank you all for your help and for the knowledge you shared.

I am including a photo of Louise and I standing near a sample of one of the quilts we made. I will include more pictures later of some of the quilts that were displayed and also my finishes from camp.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails