Saturday, October 19, 2019

Greenlee County Fair 2019


These are some of the nicest quilts I have ever entered into the Greenlee County Fair.  I don't often have three such nicely quilted quilts to enter.  
"Christmas Presents" is machine quilted by myself.  The border was especially beautiful.  I designed the border myself.  The turquoise made the whole quilt just pop! Click on the photo to see the quilting up close.
 "The Twelve Days of Christmas" was so fun to piece.  I love this detailed piecing.  I also quilted this.  Click on the photos to see the quilting up close.
 
"Whispering Pines" was a design I made myself.  I took a class from Lisa Calle, a professional quilter, where I learned to make this type of quilting design.  I designed the quilt around the center block.  Click on the photo to see the details of the quilting.  It is some of the best I have ever done.  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Two blue ribbons? How exciting for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails