Friday, March 4, 2016

Toy Train Quilt for Katrina and son

 The inspiration for this quilt came from a book, Patchwork Plus written by my friend, Geralyn Jones Powers,  I didn't follow her pattern completely.  I rarely follow a pattern totally, but the inspiration came from her and I want to give her credit for that.  
 This train is printed on the fabric.  I didn't do applique like Geralyn does. 
 Click on the photo to get a better view of the quilting.  I did it myself on my Tiara sit down machine.
This is another quilt for a lady in the Relief Society group of my church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  My job in our church is to make quilts for the new born babies.  
I like to put the babies name and the year on each quilt.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails