Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mystery Quilt


Finally, I am posting the finished Mystery Quilt. I showed you pictures of it months ago. It is finally finished. Notice the black binding. I think it sets the quilt off quite well. This is one of the quilts from the Quilting in the Country Quilt Retreat which is held in Virden, New Mexico each October. Virden is on the Arizona/New Mexico border near Duncan, Arizona.
I really love the quilting on this quilt. It was done by my friend Merlene from Nelda's Quilt Shop. She chose a beautiful rose pattern. She quilted the inside of the quilt with roses and then put the same rose pattern around the border of the quilt. As you can see, it turned out beautiful.
I did my label like I have been doing many lately. I really like this style of label. You only have to hand sew one side, it is anchored into the body of the quilt, and you have a beautiful label when you are done.

1 comment:

Franie said...

thank you for a neat idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails