Thursday, May 22, 2014

Doll Diaper Bags for my Grand Daughters

I fell in love with these hem stitched baby blankets.  I made one for each granddaughter.  It took me two or three years to make them all.  The daiper bag was just a cute way to deliver the blankets.  I got the idea from Vanessa Christiansen on "V and Co." blog.
I embroidered each girls name on thier blanket so she could remember which one was hers.
I hope they love them.  They were made with love.
I know everyone doesn't play with dolls still, but I wanted everyone to know I love them all just as much.



I forgot to take a picture of it, but there is a label on each blanket.
Baby wipes
Kleenex
Mirror and Comb.
Two baby bottles.
I hope they all feel the love that went in to each blanket.
Love, Grandma Lunt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails