Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun and Done Machine Quilting Practice Installment #10

Some people have asked if my Fun and Done Maching Quilting Practice quilt is finished. It is not. I have started sewing some of the blocks together. The reason it isn't finished is because it is a work in progress. As I need sandwiches to practice my quilting on, I use these blocks. I don't practice every day, only when I am getting ready to quilt something. I did decide on a quilt width and have started sewing blocks together and then rows together. I am still a long ways from being done. I thought you might enjoy the photo though. Click on it to see a larger image. Sometime people use fancy stitches to sew the sashing down. I just used a straight stitch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails