Friday, October 29, 2010

Quilting in the Country Quilt Retreat


I just loved quilt retreat. These are the most amazing women. I met so many fabulous quilters. Everyone was so willing to help you and to share. This picture is of most of the quilters. We are holding some of the samples of the quilts we made. I signed up for the Bali Star quilt second from the left and the Labyrinth quilt on the right.








This quilt was made by one of the quilters. She was making her own projects. I fell in love with this quilt. It was so simple, easy and stunning. I cannot tell you how impressive this quilt was.

This was one of the quilts I signed up for. I made a few changes. I am making it larger. I bought some extra fabric and did everything until the black border. I am now adding a border row of half square triangles and then another black strip and then the outside border. Photo to follow in a few days. It will fit a double or queen when I am finished.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails