Saturday, January 30, 2010

2nd Quilter's Annonymous Meeting


We got together and quilted again. It was me and my sisters. I have been designated as the "teacher." Here is my sister's website so you can see the quilt top she finished during our time together. Please leave her a comment so she knows you came to visit her blog. She is very new at blogging as well as quilting, and needs some feedback. Her quilt is a dissappearing nine patch.

www.adelemerrell.blogspot.com

(Sorry, I had trouble adding a link.)

1 comment:

fabricartist21 said...

Your quilts are really pretty and that is so nice that you quilt with your sisters are you are the teacher!! I also quilt with my sister. In fact she was the one that got me into quilting. I will go into your sisters blog and tell her I love the colors she chose for her diappearing 9 patch. I belong to a bee and some of them are doing that same block.

I have gotten into the homemade post cards and I have made 9 the last 2 days for my kids and grandkids for valentines day coming up. I am going to put one on my blog this week and you can go in and take a look at it. I will be selling them on etsy also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails