Sunday, November 22, 2009

Steeple Rock Stitchers BOM #2


This is the block we are making for December. I am the teacher, so I have it made early. I hope the stitchers like it. I was pleased with how it turned out. It took about 1 1/2 hours from cutting out until done. It is called the Lemoyne Star. As you can see, it is just half square triangles and four squares. The fabric combinations were endless. Deciding on fabric was the hardest part. Click on the photo for a closer look at the fabric.

1 comment:

fabricartist21 said...

I love the colors and your pattern is one of my favorites. WOW I clicked on the pic and I was surprised. Please visit my blog and see what we did not cook for this Thanksgiving holiday.

I have some nice $5.00 gifts in my etsy shop for your shopping pleasure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails