Saturday, November 7, 2009

Music Quilt



I made this quilt for my son who loves music. He says I haven't posted about it yet, so here it is. He is at college now and is just loving his music classes.


There were originally striped blocks where you see blue blocks. This is the Strip Tease pattern. The striped blocks were to busy, so we took them out and added the blue. It softened the look of the quilt.



Here is the quilting up close. The quilting was done by Kathy Wolfe.



This is another view.




As always, I like to label.


4 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Very cute! Your labels are awesome!

Casandra said...

I LOVE the quilting on this! Very nice. The blue is a perfect addition.

Rae Ann said...

I love the quilt that you made for your son. The back is fabulous with all of the notes standing out so vividly. Beautiful work!

Adele said...

I love this quilts colorful fabric

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails