Monday, January 26, 2009

Friendship Star Wall Hanging


I realize there are no stars here, but this wall hanging was made from scrap half square triangles left over from my Friendship Star quilt. I had so many small squares left that I wanted to do something with them. This wall hanging is what I came up with. I did the quilting myself. I just stitched in the ditch around the main seams with invisible thread. I hope to get better at doing my own machine quilting. The squares are only 1 1/4 inches wide.

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm a new quilter and working on free motion quilting. I'm terrible at it but I figure there is nothing but improvement in my future!

What a lovely wall hangin! I love that you call it your Friendship Star wall hanging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails