Sunday, July 12, 2015

Starlight, Starbright Quilt- My first commissioned quilt.

 This is my first commissioned quilt.  The customer picked the charm packs.  I picked the pattern -Starlight, Starbright.  
It was quilted on my Tiara, quilting machine.
I used my Line Tamer Ruler to quilt the straight lines.  It was simple quilting, but looked very nice.  The customer requested to have no label, so it doesn't have one.  I had left over fabric so I made two pillow cases to go with it.  I hope they like it.  It took me 6 weeks of my time to make it.  Next time I make a quilt on commission I plan to charge $.20 a square inch.  I have done my research and that is the going rate for a quilt like this.  This quilt had a "friend" discount on it.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails