Sunday, March 8, 2015

Eden's Zig Zag Doll Quilt

 I love this doll quilt.  Isn't it gorgeous?  I made a larger quilt with this design.  These are my left overs.  There was enough left over for a doll quilt.
 This is flannel on the back.  I wanted to try out some quilting on this quilt to see if I wanted to quilt the larger one this way.  It took me a day and a half to quilt this.  I am not sure I want to invest that much time in the larger quilt, but I sure love the quilting.
 Label
 If you click on the photo you will see Eden's name and 2015 above the scollops.
Closer look at quilting.  I quilted the straight lines on my domestic machine and the scallops on my Tiara sit down machine.

The doll on this fabric looks just like Eden.

She loved her quilt so much.  After I gave it to her she walked around hugging it to her self.  That really makes a grandmother happy that she made her sweetie a quilt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails