Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dolly Dress Up #5 - Pam H.

I have mentioned before that I am on the baby committee for my churches women's group.  There are two of us and we make quilts and afghans for the girls who are having babies.  This quilt is made from a fabric called Dolly Dress Up.  I was able to get it at a very good price, so I have made quite a few Dolly Dress Up quilts for these girls.  I am thinking that my Red one is one of my favorites.  (Click on any of the photos for a larger view.)
The quilting on this one is also one of my favorites.  Angela Walters has become one of my quilting mentors.  I know lots of people use this quilting pattern, but she was my inspiration.
Just another close up of the quilting.   This pattern is in the Circle of Nine book.
As always there is a label.  This quilt is for Pam H. who is expecting a baby girl soon.
Name and year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails