Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Year Old UFO


We put up the Christmas decorations in the store room yesterday. I got distracted and started cleaning the store room. I had several boxes labeled sewing or fabric. I took them in the house and this is one of the things that was in them. These are painted blocks. They were traced from a coloring book. I believe they are about 30 years old, but I am really not sure. I am so glad they are on cotton. Most of the fabric I have from that time is polyester. Last night I started looking for something to sash them with and for a border. I sent word to my sisters to look for a special fabric in their stashes. I hope they can find what I am looking for.

Have a great day, and I hope your UFO's are much younger!

1 comment:

Donna Keating said...

Oh how cute! That's a great find and worth finishing for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails