Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mary's Doll Quilt given to Brooke



Mary belongs to one of my gd. She didn't have a blanket large enough. It was decided she needed a bigger blanket or quilt.

I made this from left over charm squares from Sonya's wedding quilt. I was practicing my machine quilting. I am more relaxed working on a project like this because there is less pressure to be perfect in my quilting.




As always, I like to add a label. That way 30 years from now, Brooke will remember where the quilt came from.

3 comments:

sewfunquilts said...

Hi Colleen, and thanks for entering my 100th followers FREE giveaway. Great little quilt and great way to practice on the quilting. She'll love it.

sewfunquilts said...

Oops...forgot to mention that I am now following your blog, and sure hope that you'll become one of my followers too. Thanks.

Tudy said...

I have been looking at your blog and love the work you do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails